- Join the Conversation
- 866-361-0900 or 215-634-8065
Embracing Our Culture: Coast-to-Coast
Join us on a trip to Northern California to embrace the history, sights and sounds of an African American cultural and historical landmark.
Embracing Our Culture: Coast To Coast
May 22 - 27, 2014
Embracing Our Culture Coast-to-Coast has been rescheduled to take place during Memorial Day Weekend 2014. Thank you for your enthusiastic response, patience and interest in traveling with WURD! Below is a snapshot of trip details. For the full trip itinerary and booking instructions, please click here to visit our travel partner Advantage International or call 1-877-428-2773.
- Pricing: $1,650 per person/double occupancy and $1,999 per person/single occupancy
- 6 days, 5 nights
- Non-stop round-trip flight to from Philadelphia to San Francisco
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges (subject to change)
- Luxury hotel accommodations
- Black history and culture eves in the Bay Area
- Exclusive West Coast WURD Speaks event
- Day tours and wine-tasting in Sonoma wine country
For the full trip itinerary, please click here or call 1-877-428-2773.
Day 1 - Thursday, May 22nd
- Check-in (Marriott City Center Hotal - Oakland, CA)
- Group reception and tour briefing
Day 2 - Friday, May 23rd
- Tours of Oakland and the East Bay
- WURD Speaks
Day 3 - Saturday, May 24th
- Tours of San Francisco and African American historical points of interest
Day 4 - Sunday, May 25th
- Tours of Sonoma/Napa Wine Country Tour
- Check-in at the Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn
Day 5 - Monday, May 26th
- Free day in Sonoma for additional winetasting or optional activities.
Day 6 - Tuesday, May 27th
- Transfer to San Francisco Airport for departure and flight home
*Itinerary, including tours, meals and accommodations subject to change*
For the full trip itinerary and booking instructions, please click here to visit our travel partner Advantage International or call 1-877-428-2773.
We hope you'll join us for this amazing cross-country excursion!!